Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Love Summer

I wish summer could last forever!  There's been some very special memories made including a trip to the cabin:
 
 
 
 
 
And a trip to my nephew's wedding:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Which also included a family reunion at an amusement park:
 
 
 
 
 
 
The kids have been enjoying impromptu water balloon baseball games:
 
 
Vacation Bible School:
 
 
And Lan Lan enjoyed her birthday gift seeing One Direction (Lizzy too).
 
 
 

 
Can we please just keep celebrating summer?  And never go back to school? 
 
In fact, I refuse to go back into school mode.  Ugh.  Noooooooooo!  Heeeelp!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally with you on this one...and in the past part of me has looked forward to the routine but this year, I am in complete denial and would love another month (or so!) of summer living.... let's turn back time! :)