Friday, September 4, 2015

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Vacation usually means camping or a trip to the cabin.  We go on roadtrips, especially to visit family, but now I know those are not relaxing vacations. 
 
And our trips overseas for adoptions? Most definitely NOT relaxing and NOT vacations (but amazing!).  True confessions, I once tried to convince Hubby that the travel part of adoption shouldn't really count as part of the adoption expense since it was kinda like a vacation.  I can now admit the truth.   
 
Anyhoo, I am happy to report that I now know what a RELAXING vacation is.  My life might never be the same.  It's renting a house (with a hot tub and free passes to the water park), cooking simple meals, spending lots of time together, and having no agenda.
 
It's day-after-day of relaxing.  I get it now.  It's
 
Lather:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rinse:
 
 
 
 
Repeat:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lan Lan did NOT get the memo that nobody is allowed to have another bike wreck-Ouch!!! 
 
 
 
Luckily she was wearing a helmet and okay.  Other than that, it was a week of RELAXING bliss! 
 
And after we got home we had a few more summer activities including the wedding of Lizzy's childhood friend (Lizzy was a bridesmaid), salmon fishing, and golf.
 
 
 
 
  
I might even be able to admit that school is almost ready to start.  I did bring my planner along on vacation and organized my soon-to-be chaotic life.  Just a few more days!  Buckle up!

No comments: