Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Drinking Good Memories

There are only a few things I collect with one being Starbucks mugs.  I only collect from those cities that hold a special place in my heart--places I've traveled, and especially those where people we love live.
 
Last night Lan Lan posted this on her Facebook.
 
 
She said that when she uses a mug it's like drinking good memories from our lives.  I couldn't agree more.  When I wake up in the morning I look at the mugs and say, "Where do I want to travel today?"
 
After posting it was fun to see the many positive responses with several posting their own collections. 
 
Coffee and destinations and memories and dreams.  What could be better?  As I write I am using my "Chicago" mug.  Good morning Elizabeth!  In case you didn't know, we're having coffee together today! 

2 comments:

thecurryseven said...

That makes me happy! But I kind of feel like it is yet one more time when you were somewhere and I missed you... like that time in China. I so wished we lived closer!!

e

Ann said...

Agreed Elizabeth!