Thursday, December 31, 2015

Family History and Blogs

One of the major reasons I blog:
 

At the end of every year I create a book.  Mei Mei especially loves looking at past years.  When she first came home she was sad she wasn't in any of our photo/blog books.  So sad I actually glued her photo on to some pages.

I like simple/easy when it comes to my books.  I use blog 2 print.  It's not cheap, but it's probably no more expensive than printing photos and buying photo albums.  Plus, if my house was on fire my blog books are one thing I would grab!  
 
As always, I don't receive anything for recommendations--but if you love it send me chocolate!  I've tried other methods and this one is just sooo easy!  I do like to keep my text and photos in the same order as they appear on my blog so I use the "snapshot" layout (even though it takes more pages)  I don't print comments (my apologies to my two true-blue commenters!).  I like the hardcover (not deluxe) and keep photos medium size.

I've missed some posts for 2015, so I'll be posting here the next few days, then moving them back into their chronological order.  Once I make my blog book for 2015 I hope to do a big blog facelift!

Here's to a wonderful 2016!  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: