Friday, January 1, 2016

Starting 2016 With Exciting News!

Some exciting and surprising news!  We're going to be grandparents again!


Kim and her boyfriend are expecting a baby in June.  Actually, I should say, Kim and her fiancé are expecting a baby.  Kim and K. are getting married January 30.


Yes, in 30 days.

Much craziness to ensue!

This could go two ways.  Either you won't hear from me at all as I will be gorilla-heart-attack-esque consumed with wedding planning.

Or, you will hear from me a lot and become my psychological outlet and counselors.  It's emotional having my baby girl grow up overnight!

Life is never boring around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

A baby, whether a surprise or not, is a gift - wishing Kim and her fiance a healthy pregnancy and a wonderful wedding. Her child will be surrounded by a loving family - what a lucky baby!
Congratulations!