Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wedding Prep and Something Very Cool

Wedding prep is in full mode. 
 
 
I am happy to report we have dialed in our punch recipe.
 
I am sorry to report I am feeling very unorganized (I even found an invite I forgot to mail!)! 
 
I am happy to report I got my "power control shapewear" ordered!  I figured I was entitled to it after attempting to tummy tone after my 5th C-section for the past 14 years!  (Perhaps my once-a-month-abs-of-steel-workout isn't enough?)
 
At this point the wedding will be here Saturday, ready or not.  I am UBBER excited to see so many people that we know and love.  Kim will be surrounded by her "Fan Club 5,000." 
 
And you know what's really awesome?  If you read the link above, you will see how a sermon on John 6:1-15 brought our sweet Kim HOME 18 years ago.  And that message from God was delivered in the same church Kim will be married in. 
 
How cool is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The post you linked brought tears to my eyes - I hope Saturday you all are surrounded by all the love you deserve and that those in heaven add to that loving embrace. Best of luck to your beautiful daughter.

kathy said...

Beautiful