Saturday, August 20, 2016

Summer Fun

I was going through photos and realized a huge part of my feeling so unorganized is we've been gone so much.  Which is awesome!  It's been a FULL and FUN summer!  I feel so very, very blessed and I know I feel especially thankful because there have been times in my life where I thought we would never have this much happiness again.

Praising God and relishing the good times!

Sun River.  This place never gets old!  We will return again and again every summer.  Our days included lots of biking, eating, swimming, golfing, art, puzzles, and Starbucks. Oh, and Pokemon hunting--tons of Pikachus!

















And then my sister and her family came.  It's always a party and we enjoyed a mini amusement park, the science museum, and a make-your-own pancake place.





















No comments: