Sunday, October 2, 2016

Baby Heaven

Hello?  Is anyone home?

Yes, I am FINALLY home!  It was a busy, crazy summer but GREAT!  I feel like I will never get caught up and I need a Cliff Notes version.  But that would mean at least downloading photos and who has time for that?

I do have to catch you up on the most exciting part of the summer and that was the birth of our newest grandson!  Oh my goodness!  He is perfect and beautiful!  So laidback and peaceful, just like his big sister was.  In case you can't tell, Sweetpea is over-the-moon excited!





I was blessed to see him two days after his birth and then Will and family came out this way for several more days.  Let's just say we have been in grandchild heaven!

For today, photos of my trip and those first precious days.  The first--my taxi pick-up.







I didn't take many pics, but Sweetpea enjoyed using my phone--she's on her way to being a teenager and getting the selfies down!






These two are so lucky to have amazing parents and they are so very LOVED!  What a gift to be there in those first days.


No comments: