Monday, February 20, 2017

Mommy Adventures

The rain continues!  I am thinking we might need to build an ark!

In exciting news, we took a Mommy Adventure and finally got a chance to see this bridge covered. The water is usually at least 20 feet below the bridge.  



Mommy Adventures are last-minute let's-go-do-something-crazy days!  I never know how many kiddos I'll be able to entice to come along--sometimes I make it forced family fun--but today's didn't disappoint.  And it included a bonus stop at Walmart to get candy and sweet tea!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann

I just wanted to say that I am so glad you have been posting so much on your blog lately. So many of the blogs I used to follow have dwindled or disappeared. I love peeking in on the lives of other adoptive families and you always have such fun and/or thought provoking posts. Loved seeing the roses in the last post. We are in Canada not too far from Niagara Falls. We have had a bizarrely mild winter, which may sound pleasant, but really all it means is lots of mud and yucky browness and none of the lovely white snow we should be enjoying. I figure that if it's not actually going to be winter, then it should go ahead and be summer, not this season of chilly, sloppiness that I have not been enjoying. Roses would be lovely. Happy dreams of summer!

MayLynne