Friday, July 7, 2017

The Best Medicine

The best medicine is a best friend.  It was SO MUCH fun to have one of my besties come to town, and it was just what I needed to get out of stress mode.  We explored the Japanese and rose gardens, Saturday Market, and a new, very yummy Hawaiian ice place.  We went to an historic old house and took a selfie in the "sewing room," --we both love to sew!  My friend is a very talented artist and craft teacher at a Waldorf school.  How cool is that?  She tried to teach me to knit.  Again.  And I think we have both finally given up!  I will stick with sewing!  Finally, we went to see the Israeli film The Wedding Plan, which was awesome!  Believe in your dreams.  I feel so cultured after going to a foreign film.  What a gift to start the summer hanging out with a precious friend.  










No comments: